Siloé Wellness Center
Construction of the 8,000 sq. ft. facility was completed in less than three years thanks to our amazing project partner, Strong Tower Ministries, a skilled local construction crew, generous donors, and more than 1,000 volunteers.
More than a health clinic, the Wellness Center provides our ministry with a permanent presence in the community we have served since 2008, and brings the Siloé vision for “whole person” care to a new level. The hard-working families of La Mision and the greater Baja Norte region now have a destination for excellent and affordable medical and dental care–and a beautiful setting to learn, grow, and experience the life-changing love of Christ.
Highlights of the Wellness Center include:
- A large, well-equipped medical clinic and the only dental facility in our valley
- The region’s only dedicated ophthalmology clinic
- Prayer and counseling room for private ministry
- Large community room with full kitchen for health classes, seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Outdoor lawn and stage for concerts and gatherings
- Housing for short- and long-term volunteers and medical practitioners
- BBQ patio, basketball/volleyball court, and children’s playground for exercise and community fun
- Community garden
Partner with Us!
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we rely on charitable donations to keep the doors of the Wellness Center open to the needy families that we serve in Mexico. Would you consider supporting Siloé on a monthly basis to help us continually improve the services and care provided to our community? Together, we can make a huge, long-term impact in Baja!